Sunday, November 6, 2022

Day 68

To Dear Me

I had some many negative feelings toward the ministry God has for me at my church. But I read that I’m being disciplined by the Lord, and I will accept his chastisement so I can grow and be purified by him. I’ll step down from the 2 things that God blesses me with a heart for Prayer Team and Men’s ministry. I believe God will make it up to me in the future since I love doing both things. I can feel his strengthening power flowing through me. I want to utilize it in the way He wants me to.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Will we accept everything the Lord has for us, the good and the bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...