Saturday, November 5, 2022

Day 67

To Dear Me,

I’m still tired from last night's session of 12-step program ministry with my sponsor and then with the brethren. But I know in the multitude of counselors, there is wisdom. So glad to meet my friend for breakfast this morning. We will share everything that’s been going on in my life and I know that I can trust him. God is in this story and he’s making a way for me. I’m looking forward to all the Lord has for me at church this weekend and in my life. I’m trusting in the Lord to help me straighten out this mess that has happened at my church.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is always working, even when we cannot see it or feel it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...