Friday, November 4, 2022

Day 66

To Dear Me

Payday Friday! Yay! My bill collectors will be pleased. Seriously I’m grateful for God’s excellent provision. I’m just believing God that I will get an interview for the full-time library position. I’m glad I finally have my therapy appointment this Monday. I have needed my weekly appointments to keep me sane. When the storms of life come against me, my trust is in the Lord. But it’s also good to be able to sort out everything with someone else. I feel overloaded and heavily burdened at times. He helps me sort out all my emotions and feelings and make better decisions going forward.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Cast my cares upon the Lord because he cares for me. In the multitude of counselors, there is wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...