Thursday, November 3, 2022

Day 65

To Dear Me,

I’m still excited that I watched the Astros blank the Phillies last night with their pitchers tossing a no-hitter. I went and did bloodwork with my roommate, then came back and made breakfast. I’m going to get a shower soon. Then pray and start my morning off right. I’m torn that I cannot get an appointment this week with either my therapist or a new Christian one through my church’s partnership. I guess that’s why this journal writing is so important. I put down all the things I’m going through and try to sort it all out with God’s help.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God hears all the cries of my heart and his word is the standard for truth for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...