Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Day 64

To Dear Me,

Another Dr appointment today. I’m getting tired of all these appointments. But I guess it’s all part of growing older. November month is full of promise. I’ll go away to Jersey for a few days with my son to see and visit my relatives. It’s going to be a good mini-vacation for us both. I’m feeling frustrated with the Saturday game setup at the library. They get full too early so my son and I register late each time. Hopefully, we can both be a part of the group this Saturday. I got to get going.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Our times are all in his hands, no matter what I’m doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...