Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Day 63

To Dear Me,

I’m flying through my morning. I didn’t get up early enough today. I have a Dr appointments at 915 today and tomorrow. Thoughts fly through my mind and my dreams from last night are still there also. I’m trying to work in my step book with my sponsor and meet with him. I’m also trying to meet with my area coordinator to start the process of getting Christian counseling for me. I did my bible and devotional readings. Now got to pray and get onto the road.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is always there and moving in my life, even when it doesn’t seem like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...