Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Day 76

To Dear Me!

Happy birthday to me! I find my life is full of changes and new beginnings, as well as some ongoing things that haven’t changed. I’m still at the library, working part-time. I’m still at the Journey serving and going to the gatherings. I’m hoping for a change in both to happen sooner than later. I still have the best friends and tribe, encouraging me in my life. I’m going through a difficult season for sure, but God is always with me. I’ll continue to stand up for righteousness and seek him above all else.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is always there and moving in my life, even when it doesn’t seem like much is happening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...