Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Day 28

To Dear Me,

I was up late last night watching my team playing football. So now I’m paying for it because I got up later than I wanted. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. But I need to be more disciplined in relation to getting a good night’s rest when I can. Overall, it’s going to be having Godly discipline that makes the difference in my life in moving forward with all the things I do. I’m using good stress to do all my chores and other things that need to happen.

I’m getting ready now and going food shopping soon. Next time it will be done earlier.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

What Godly reminders and disciplines can I put in place so I can keep moving forward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...