Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Day 29

To Dear Me,

I’m starting the day early, so I’m on time for everything I need to do. I’m adjusting and adapting to my circumstances better each day, thanks to the support of family and friends. I’m feeling better and had better sleep. I’m making new friends every day and spending time enriching my relationships.

I talked to both my mother and my brother Eric last night, and we each had a good laugh/ It was a good phone conversation. Now I’m ready to start my day off right. I’ve read my Bible and devotional messages.

That’s all I needed with prayer to make me see the sunny side of life. God is a good God!

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

How do things work out when I start with the proper focus 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...