Monday, September 26, 2022

Day 27

To Dear Me,

I again got up later than I needed to today. No cooking spray caused the pancakes I made to stick to the pan. So, after a quick change, we had oatmeal and sausages for breakfast today. I went to the therapist's office and had another great session. We are trying to identify the good stress that going on in my life vs the bad stress. Running this morning to try to get everything done and it’s not happening.

Well, I can only do what I can, and leave the rest for later and for God to handle.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

How does good stress help me to be more productive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...