Sunday, September 25, 2022

Day 26

To Dear Me,

I’m very busy today. Got up early and rushed to the church to volunteer for the prayer team at the 9am gathering. I went and ate a bagel sandwich at 10 then gathered at 1030. Then came out to assist at the 1030 at Journey Central. I stayed there for the noon gathering. I had a good conversation with my friends about food choices vs guilt. It convinced me to forego going to a restaurant afterward. Instead, I ate a couple of hotdogs and then decided to make tacos and rice for dinner, since I wanted something Mexican to eat. I thought I’d be feeling bad about not having Tex-Mex for lunch, but it didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would.

Doing better with these negative feelings over things like dealing with food addiction.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Where have I just given in to emotional eating and addictive habits, and how can I do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...