Saturday, September 24, 2022

Day 25

To Dear Me,

God is faithful and I will continue to believe that he has my best interests at heart.

I’m up early, getting ready for my 1st JGroup meeting today, my Men’s Breakfast and Fellowship Breakfast. I’m looking forward to sharing a meal with men from the Journey. It’s not as big as I thought, but I’m happy to be doing this again. I’m hoping some of my regular friends will also be there and meet new people.

God is in the business of doing life with those who will invite him to be a large part of their lives. We honor you and ask that you be with these men and grace us with your presence, in Jesus's Name, Amen!

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Where the Lord is there are blessings and peace, where else can I invite the Lord today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...