Friday, September 23, 2022

 Day 24

To Dear Me,

Well, I’m feeling better physically. I got paid today, I’m trying to get everything paid and get some stuff for myself. I wish I had enough for everything, but I know that I need to be wise in my purchases.

I’m really feeling frustrated with myself, there are so many needs, and trying to separate them from my wants. I’m trying to not give in to being overwhelmed by everything, but its hard. I just want to go to bed and not think about it. But its takes lots of disciple and determination to not give up and push through the feelings.

As soon as I feel one part of my life is going better, another comes to frustrate me. Jesus take the wheel!

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Where have I felt like I’m being successful, and where do I feel I need to work on next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...