Thursday, September 22, 2022

 Day 23

To Dear Me,

I went through a flurry of emotions today. But saw my therapist and he helped me sort it all out. I’m setting boundaries with people and the experience can be scary. But its so necessary and good to have boundaries and set boundaries with others. I know that I need to work better in this area of my life.

It's good to have a healthy and supportive lifestyle and I’m glad that God helps me seek out others who encourage me in my mental health.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

Where have I not set boundaries in my life and what can I do to develop healthy boundaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...