Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Day 22

To Dear Me

I forgot my Dr. appt this morning. My alarm for it didn’t go off on my phone today. Still fighting my mysterious sickness. I’m surrounded with jumbled feelings and emotions for myself and others. Praying for a victorious lifestyle and victory in all the battles we face, both great and small. I’m waiting of God to help restore everything that the enemy has damaged me in my life and the lives of others.

God, encourage me so that I can encourage others. Breathe new life in me by your Holy Spirit and revive me.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

How God is able to sustain and breathe new life through us through his son Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...