Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Day 201
To Dear Me 
So many dr appointments coming up. I'm getting a colonoscopy,  having bloodwork done and going to physical therapy! As I age, I find myself in the hands of doctors and nurse practitioners more often. I need to lose weight and start exercising.
I go to my new part-time job at Wegmans this Saturday 1030 for orientation. Then I start working for them next week. I'm excited about it and looking forward to a weekly paycheck. Even though it means my rent will increase because I'm bringing home more money, I pray I'll be  leaving NAMI and moving somewhere else.
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about
No matter how busy I get, I won't forgot to talk to God on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...