Monday, May 22, 2023

Day 200
To Dear Me 
I'm up early today. I rolled off my bed again. Lol. Its a good thing I went to sleep early last night. Here are the thoughts I've been dealing with. 
I've been traveling on this road for a very long time with God. Despite my own feelings, I'm still going to move forward with what He wants me to do. I know that his plans for me will never be stopped by man nor the enemy. I trust him solely and completely. 
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God knows all of the secret things and there's no hiding anything from him. He will handle everything as a good and faithful judge over his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...