Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Day 180
To Dear Me 
Today started out rocky but is better now. I am reassured that God has his best in mind for me, my family and my friends. Well anyway. I know that God is for me and no one can stand against me. I'm trying my darnest to not become discouraged. The enemy is relentless. But God's plans for me cannot be overcome. I had a great therapy session yesterday and have been having great communication with my fiancée. I'm taking a step back from serving and my leadership role at my church.  I'm doing this in order to self-care and spend more time with my roommate whose struggling in his life. I'm praying for answers and confirmation for doing ministry in the future. 
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
Gods plans are always good and good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...