Monday, May 1, 2023

Day 179
To Dear Me
I'm tired and my back is sore for some reason. I am doing too much again. I'm feeling the pressure of trying to please everyone. I need to cut back some of my serving and doing so much. I'm really pressing to do well this interview coming up and also apply for more jobs. I'm holding on to God's promises for a permanent increase in my finances. I talked to my ex about my job interviews and taking a basic driving course and paying for car insurance. I need to make an appointment to get me car fixed and she's paying the insurance deductible. 
Take care
Alfred
Something to think about
Use wisdom and common sense in all of my decisions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...