Thursday, April 20, 2023

Day 172
To Dear Me
Off today. I'm posting in the afternoon. I did plenty of things. Spent some time going over my interview material. Hooked up my fiancĂ©e cpap machine. Made both breakfast and lunch. Also went to podiatrist. Then to the Hudson center to reapply for food stamps. They called me for a phone interview. I have to go back on Monday with an additional paystub from this Friday, my rental paperwork and my phone bill. It will be right after my therapist appt. Tonight I need to get my extension cord, my dress clothes, my bathing suit sandals and dress socks, my notepad, and my shoes for Sunday and Tuesdays interview. I think I'll get most of these things on Saturday night. 
Take Care,
Alfred
Something to think about
I got a lot going on these next few days. I hope I remember everything. 































No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...