Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Day 171
To Dear Me,
I got up early to take my roommate food shopping. But we really didn't get a lot of food because there was plenty of stuff in the freezer. I also decided to apply for food stamps tomorrow after my podiatrist appointment. I'll have more time that way then trying to cram it in this morning. I'm early at work and talking to all of my coworkers. I increased my giving to the Christian radio station I listen to. But I'm really believing God that I can get at least one of the two library positions I'm interviewing for.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God knows that I've been faithful at my job and in my life. I pray that his timing is right now.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...