Monday, April 3, 2023

Day 164
To Dear Me
Again, I'm not keeping up on my postings. My weekend was very busy with gaming, church and wrestling both Saturday and Sunday night. I spent time with my son on both Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. He went with my gaming friends to see the latest Dungeons and Dragons movie. It was very well done and we all had a good time together. I managed to squeeze some small amounts of time with my fiancée over the weekend as well. My roommates were happy because I made dinner both days for us. Then we watched wrestling together. I saw my therapist today and he was the one who reminded me about my postings.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about
God is in the midst of everything I'm doing. I managed to share invite cards with many of the people I was close with.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...