Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Day 160
To Dear Me
I was going to try making it to men's breakfast tomorrow. But I ended up using my last few dollars for gas. Oh well. I'm really don't know if I should accept the position of area coordinator at my church. It sounds very involved and detail oriented. I would do well at the personal communication and community aspect. Last night I met with the assistant director of the ministry I'm in and we discussed the position. Everything else is the same for me. I'm still dealing with fleshly desires that war against my spirit. I'm trying to reign in my carnal desires and seek the goodness of God for my life.
Take Care,
Alfred 
Something to think about 
God loves a person who humbly admits their need for a savior.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...