Monday, March 20, 2023

Day 159
To Dear Me
I've gotten more comfortable posting on my phone than on my notepad. It's more private whereever I post and I can write undisturbed. 
I received a letter from NAMI Housing stating that I owe almost 2K in past due rent. Its obviously a mistake and I have called there. So far, I've only be able to leave a vm regarding that. I also called my mother house to see if she and my brother were hosting Easter Sunday dinner.  No answer there either. So frustrating. I'm also dealing with my own personal struggles and wrong desires from the weekend. Plus I left my book with my other devotional reading at Sharon's house. Not starting off on a good foot today and I'm hoping it gets much better. 
Take Care
Alfred 
Something to think about 
God really does care about me and the struggles I go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...