Monday, February 27, 2023

Day 152
To Dear Me,
I've been wrong. I missed three days of posting here. I've been spending more quality time with my gf and haven't been remembering or able to post. Things are really going well in that area. Even though we still need to communicate better and more frequently discuss our relationship, we're spending lots of quality time together. At the Journey, I believe I should start to take a large leap of faith towards becoming an Area Coordinator for Journey Central. Ive discussed and prayed about the position with several important leaders and I think its time to do that. I would mean a greater commitment from me and more involvement with other leaders, but with God's grace, I know I can handle it. It's a terrifying but exciting step for me. I will share it with sharon then start doing it with my director when she comes back from her medical leave. Still looking for a ft or pt position but if I don't find one soon that will be ok since volunteering at the Journey is like working a part time job. I told my therapist about the position when I saw him today and we went over life balance a d how to manage my life this morning. I think my mother will be happy with me when I tell her. We still need to talk regarding my relationship with sharon. It seems that I have much more to say and share when I dint post everyday so maybe this will be the way from now on.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God does mange our steps when we choose to follow the path he has for us. Hrs definitely helped me manage mine.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...