Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Day 151

To Dear Me,

I just returned from my doctor’s appointment and getting my medicines from my pharmacy. Now I have an hour to get together to do some other stuff before work. I’m working eleven days straight before I have a day off. Whew. I received a letter from HR stating that they filled the full-time library assistant position and the only ones I can apply for when the opportunity presents itself is part-time library assistant positions. That’s a real disappointment but at least the door is still partly open for me to do the LA position part-time if I still want it.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

I’m applying for other full-time positions and trusting the Lord will open a door if He allows it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...