Saturday, January 21, 2023

Day 135

To Dear Me,

I’m planning and preparing for a future together with Sharon. I’m hoping and praying that she decides to join me at the Middletown satellite of my church. I’m also planning to move out of here and join her at her house. I need to put in a transfer to Middletown library until I can get a full-time position either in the library or elsewhere. She’s now wearing the engagement ring I gave her. I talked to one of my best friends among my co-workers and she’s excited for me. It might be a change in the relationship for both of us. We shall see, and I’ll try to remain patient with Sharon. 

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

Sometimes the plans of our lives just fall into place when we let go and just trust God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...