Thursday, January 19, 2023

Day 134 

To Dear Me, 

Lots to discuss today. I’m allowing my feelings and the decisions from the Journey to determine where I’m supposed to attend and serve. I have contacted my friends who are like family, and we have been discussing everything. In a way, I feel I should have addressed this first here before talking to everyone. After all, this is the place where I discuss my life. Anyway, I still love God and I’m trying to continue loving people. But it’s a real struggle. Help me, Jesus, for you have gone through what I’m dealing with.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

The apostle Paul says to put away my past and seek God. That’s what I want to do, but it's not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...