Friday, January 13, 2023

Day 128

To Dear Me

I missed posting yesterday. I got up early to go to my church’s prayer meeting, and when I came back, I did everything except I forgot to post. So happy that it’s payday Friday. Yesterday was good but today is better because I finally have money to do stuff. God’s been blessing my day both days, so I will keep going to morning prayer. I’m trying to manage my finances, but little things keep happening that rob me of those blessings. But I’m going to keep trying to do better.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

With everything that happens to me, I must draw more strength from God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...