Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Day 127

To Dear Me,

I met with my sponsor, a very godly man, and the right person to help me impact my life toward God and his Godliness. I thank God for him and other Godly men that will stir my gift and use it towards helping others. I got caught up on the rest I needed, and hopefully, I can start going to be with my church in the mornings. Every guy I talk with discusses that I need a Godly helpmate to be with. I hope that she comes soon if she hasn’t come already. There are many people that I’m in a relationship with who could fit that bill. But I don’t know how to pursue them or start that. Help me Jesus, being single is so frustrating sometimes.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

God will provide for my every need and I must be satisfied with his provision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...