Saturday, December 24, 2022

Day 112

To Dear Me,

The final day before Christmas. I must finish wrapping up the last Christmas presents. I gave the last of the pound cakes to my roommate. I’m finishing up my packing too. Then relaxing till it's time to leave for Jersey. I’m feeling alright about taking this trip and looking forward to spending time with my son. It’s freezing cold outside. I’m dressing in layers for the next few days because of it. The next three postings will be on via phone. I’m hoping and praying that my roommate will be ok by himself and that he's able to go to a Christmas dinner tomorrow.

Take Care,

Alfred

Something to think about

May God watch over me and this household while I’m away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...