Friday, December 23, 2022

Day 111

To Dear Me,

Today I’m doing everything to get ready for the Christmas holiday. I’m wrapping presents, baking cakes, and returning the sneakers that I bought at the store. I hope to see Sharon so I can give her a Christmas present and the card I made for her. I must go to Dollar Tree to get other cards and wrapping paper. And on top of everything, go to the Journey with Hollen to experience the Christmas gathering. What a day. I hope everything can be accomplished. I’m also getting my haircut and will shape it up.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

God go before and after me, be with me during the busyness of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...