Monday, November 21, 2022

Day 81

To Dear Me,

The big rush toward the holidays begins today. I’m planning to prepare stuff for Hollen to eat this week.  I’m going to pack up and take the extra food in the kitchen to the food baskets at work so the holidays will be better for the unfortunate. I’m packing up my medications to take with me. I’m seeing my therapist today. I’m working three 8-hour days to make up for my time off this week. Whew, it's exhausting trying to think of everything that needs to be done.

Take care

Alfred

Something to think about

God is still in control, even when I feel I’m not. His plans never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...