Saturday, November 19, 2022

Day 80

To Dear Me,

This is me, the raw tired, and vulnerable me. I have the same everyday struggles. But I walk in the victorious life that Christ died to give me. I’m experiencing his goodness and mercy every morning. I’m doing the will of God for my life. I’m learning to discipline myself in my areas of weakness and follow God in the extraordinary life that I lead. I’m trusting him that everything I am doing is producing good fruit for myself and others. I daily crucify my flesh, so that those desires don’t dominate my life. God is good and he has a good plan for my life. He has given me good friends and a good family, a place to live, food to eat, and a warm place to live. He has surrounded me with blessings. Praise the Lord!

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

God is doing good work in my life; his word says so and I choose to believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...