Sunday, October 2, 2022

Day 33

To Dear Me,

It’s cold, wet, and miserable outside. But I’m going to church today anyway. Even though I heard the message yesterday I’m going to see my friends and family. I served yesterday. I’m feeling suitable for a change, I slept well. I’m going to be a blessing and enjoy myself today. I hope to see my son later and play some games with him. Oh yeah, yesterday someone sent me 60 dollars anonymously. God’s going to bless that person as it blesses me.

I cannot change my circumstances, but I can change how I respond to them.

Take care.

Alfred

Something to think about

Taking an active stance and positive attitude towards my circumstances requires grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...