Saturday, October 1, 2022

Day 32

To Dear Me,

It’s the start of another month and it's already raining outside. It makes me not want to go out, but I would be giving into depression if I didn’t do the things I wanted to do today. Depression is like a monster I must always keep at bay. I’ll be doing some stuff with josh my son today, then going to the Journey with my roommate.

I’m feeling quiet today in my spirit, and I’m waiting on God to speak to me regarding my relationships with people. That’s where I’m at these days.

Take care,

Alfred

Something to think about

When have I turned my relationships over to God to let him lead me and guide me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...