Thursday, August 17, 2023

Day 265
To Dear Me 
I'm feeling great for some reason. I can only imagine it's because all of my friends and family are praying for me. I hoping to resolve my current situation with sharon starting with a conversation we should have had a long time ago. I talked to Pastor Brad about getting a restart with the Pastoral Care Team at the Journey. He prayed for me. I'm so glad that I'm a part of what's God is doing there. I'm getting ready to prep some chicken to be cooked later.
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about
I gotta believe he's in the midst of everything I'm doing right now and in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...