Saturday, August 5, 2023

Day 256
To Dear Me 
I'm back from playing games at the library.  Now I'm cooking up turkey burgers for lunch. I was having a great day until I got pulled over for having expired tags on my car. I have to wait till next Thursday when I get paid again and have the day off to go to the DMV to get new ones. After this I'm doing food shopping, then spending time with Josh.  Then going to pick up Hollen and Michael and take them to a wrestling party at Dave and Lisa. It will be a late night for me.  And I have to get up early to go to church in Hockessin and Newark.  Then go to work afterwards. 
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about 
I have a busy lifestyle and I always fill my time up to stay that way 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...