Saturday, July 29, 2023

Day 251
To Dear Me 
I woke up early but started my day late today.  I had bloodwork to complete.  So I didn't do my morning routine until I finished there. Then I went food shopping. I ate fast food for breakfast..then made Sharon breakfast. I just finished bible and devotional readings. So much to still do today. I'm having lunch with Josh then playing games..then going to the Journey.  Then taking hollen to my BFF birthday party.  Then finally home to bed. Whew what a day I'm having.
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about 
God order my steps so I stay in your kingdom and under your presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...