Sunday, July 23, 2023

Day 247
To Dear Me 
I forgot to post again. Today was pretty good I guess. I woke up to the doggie alarm clock. I made breakfast and had an extended prayer time before I decided to go to the Journey at noon gathering today. It was a strong message about if we want to live in the kingdom, we need to follow the king. It hits me right between the eyes. Then I spent time with Josh. Then time with Sharon.  We went out to Pizza Hut for dinner and just got back home. Now I'm sleepy and ready to go to bed.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about
Today was supposed to be a day of rest. But I didn't do much of that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...