Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Day 243
To Dear Me
I forgot to blog again earlier today. I'm trying to break this bad habit of forgetting to blog every morning.  Today was ok. Light work at the beginning of my library job. Then I assisted in helping out the program director with her STEM project. It was all about kindness and becoming a kinder person. Then I gave her a tour of the library. Then I talked to my coworker till it was time to go home. I went food shopping again and came home. Now I'm at Sharon's therapist office. Afterwards we're going to Perkins for dinner. I needed to marinate the chicken when I get home. But there's a good chance that I'll be too tired to do that when I get there.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God is in control even when things get rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...