Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Day 213
To Dear Me,
Yesterday I didn't get a chance to talk to my roommate Hollen. So he called me this morning and we talked for a bit. I had a hard night sleep last night, plenty of tossing and turning. It's so much easier to work part time at night during the week than working 8 hour days on the weekends. The collision place called me and told me there was additional damage done in the accident that they weren't aware of and they need to contact the insurance company. I'm also trying to get the right medication for me which is a battle between the insurance and the Dr's office.  What a pain this all is.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God is working all of the details of my life because I choose to give it to him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...