Thursday, June 1, 2023

Day 209
To Dear Me
Im.so excited. Josh and I are joining some Journeyers to see the latest Spiderman movie. I'm spending some money to do some stuff I wouldn't  normally be able to do. I'm at work on time. I have to get some spare meds and stuff from the house after work. Last night's dnd game was epic and a little sad. It was the last one in Wednesdays for awhile. Still trying to figure stuff out with the rental Toyota Rav4 vehicle I have. I'm working 10-3 today which will be my normal hours going forward at the library.  Tomorrow, I start with the back to back jobs. I'm working 430-9. Excited to be starting there also.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God wants us to enjoy the works of our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...