Friday, May 26, 2023

Day 203
To Dear Me,
I had a hard time sleeping last night.  I'm dealing with too much leg pain from the sciatica.  I will start doing stretching exercises soon. Then next week, I'll be starting physical therapy. I have to go food shopping this morning right after I finish this posting. I have to call Wegmans to make sure that I'm starting next week, so I can adjust my schedule if necessary.  I'm going to my friend's house tonight for dinner and a game night. I'll be meeting some new people also. Saturday is my orientation at Wegmans. I'm starting to wish I had more time to get ready for it. But change is good for growth. And the extra money is right on time.
Take Care 
Alfred 
Something to think about 
I appreciate everything that God makes happen. I'm learning to trust him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...