Sunday, May 14, 2023

Day 192
To Dear Me 
Hurray. Today is mother's day. So many of my friends are moms. There's also my mother and many of my cousins are moms also. And there is my spiritual mentor, whose been blessed with many children and grands and great grands also. My prayer is that many blessings for all of them!
I'm going to my mother and brothers  house and seeing all my family. Dawn my ex, Josh my son and I are driving together to see them in Jersey. My brother Eric is cooking and I'm bringing dessert. I'm watching the Journey online this weekend.  I miss my friends and family at the church. Next week I'll definitely be there I person. I'm hoping to get my car tomorrow after seeing my therapist.
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about
Godly mothers are a blessing. So thankful for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...