Friday, May 12, 2023

Day 190
To Dear Me 
Yay! God allowed me to get the loan I needed for my car. Now doing more electronic paperwork and money transfers. Hopefully, I'll get my car back next week. Another busy weekend since I'm working. I'm going to the Journey then going with Sharon to a comedy event on Saturday night. On Sunday I'm going with Josh and I'm driving his car to New Jersey for Mother's Day. I'm hoping for good and safe travels on Sunday. I got a phone interview with Wegmans Supermarket at 1030. I'm hoping and praying for another part time job soon.
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about 
God can handle all of my ups and downs. He's stable so I should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...