Thursday, March 2, 2023

Day 154
To Dear Me 
Another day accepting the grace of God.I have such sweet fellowship with him that it should make me accept others more. But that's seldom the case. I need to love others like my difficult roommates and those who I am relationship with. I still need to discuss with mother about my gf and our recent decision to become engaged again. However I feel the need to talk more with my gf about all of the details so we can be on the same page going forward. 
Take Care 
Alfred
Something to think about 
Everything is beautiful in its own time and in its own season.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...