Friday, February 17, 2023

Day 149

To Dear Me,

It’s raining again and I’m feeling groggy. I drank 2 cups of coffee to get through everything. I will get measured and fitted for a new pair of glasses today at ten. I’m just trying to get through work today and be done with it. I’m glad to have a job but want so much more for myself. I’ve been applying for other full-time positions online. I’m almost through my tax refund, so many things that I needed and some that I wanted. God knows my heart and gives me the grace to do whatever I need to do daily.

Take Care

Alfred

Something to think about

I’m glad God accepts me warts and all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...