Sunday, February 5, 2023

Day 143
To Dear Me
I'm tired as usual. I slept for almost 11 hours and all I want to do is nap. It's really crazy. I had a full weekend of games with my son. I had a full weekend of time at my church. Now I'm at my gf house and it's mid afternoon and I'm feeling tired. I just don't get it. Not sure what this week holds but I'm hoping it will be a better one. This Saturday I'm celebrating my son's birthday. Superbowl Sunday is next Sunday and I'm working till 5. Next Tuesday is Valentines day. The following Saturday I'm supposed to go see the latest Ant-man and Wasp movie with my friend and son. It might have to wait until next pay period since we're driving down to Towson MD. So lots to do, so little money to do.it with. Story of my life!
Take Care
Alfred
Something to think about
Being financially responsible and focused, is a part of being more mature. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...