Monday, January 30, 2023

Day 139
To Dear Me,
Today I'm feeling good. I accomplished much this morning. I saw my therapist, picked up my meds, and filed my paperwork to continue my ebt benefits. Unfortunately I didn't have time to go home and start washing my clothes for the week. I'll have to do it tonight. I need to talk to my roommates about food shopping. Not looking forward to that as always, conflict bothers me, even though it's necessary. I'm doing well with the church and ministry. I'm doing well with Sharon. I feel like my life is going in the right direction. 
Take Care, 
Alfred 
Something to think about 
God cares and understands me, I'm putting all of my trust I Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 271 I have decided to stop this blog. I haven't been able to share my heart and be vulnerable like I used to because it has caused m...